THE FIRST STEP FOR ALL GREATNESS IS COURAGE.
Alphathum is the example of such a courageous initiative. It is not just about creating India’s most efficient business towers but also about nurturing the physical, emotional and financial well-being of its occupants. We, at Bhutani Infra, take pride in our courageous steps that have also encouraged our stakeholders to see how an out-of-the-box idea can be shaped into something of true value.
The courage that we show in each of our innovative creations, the same courage NOIDA has shown in its very existence. Who would have thought that a secluded outskirts of a city would grow into a hub of the future where great minds and great ideas come together.Alphathum has found its home in this courageous city of Noida. When you talk about investment and infrastructure, Noida is among the top destinations in India. It is the smart vision behind this city that propels it to become the future of the corporate world.
THE FINOIDA/GREATER NOIDA IT DOESN'T GET BIGGER THAN THISRST STEP FOR ALL GREATNESS IS COURAGE.
- India’s 4th largest ITES destination that adds to about 10% of exports (NASSCOM)
- Among the best locations in the country to start semiconductor operation
- Excellent accessibility through DND-Yamuna-Taj Expressway with presence of adequate social & residential options
- 50 IT/ITES MNCs already operational, 25 of which have large campuses creating a prime catchment area
- Trained & educated manpower fuels the growth of Noida
- Expressway, metro connectivity, local infrastructure, electricity, water, storm water drainage- the basic infrastructure goes hand-in-hand with real estate development
- Home to Sports City – a 2,500 acre complex with mid to high rise apartments, an F1 Racing Track and other international standard sports features and facilities
- India economy is among the fastest growing economies of the world
- Infrastructure investment and the rising manufacturing and service sector fuel this economic growth in the country
- The growing IT/ITES and banking sectors significantly add to the demand for commercial real estate in the country
- About 10 million people are migrate to bigger cities every year from within the country as well as from other countries
- Urban areas are expected to contribute 70-75 per cent to nations GDP by 2025
RISING INCOME LEVEL
- The per-capita income in urban India is expected to triple from USD2,800 in 2012 to USD8,300 in 2028
- The rising income adds to the spending capacity of people which supports commercial infrastructure growth
NOIDA - THE COMMERCIAL HUB OF THE FUTURE
NCR has been received a whole new meaning in the past few years. Gurgaon, which initially rose as the hub of commerce in North India, is slowly succumbing to its own shortcomings. Rampant development and depleting resources has disrupted the balance. Noida, on the other hand, has emerged as the new favourite for corporates and MNCs. With better affordability and robust infrastructure, Noida is now ahead in the race.
Here are some figures to understand this comparison better:
- Noida caters to six times the number of new properties as compared to Gurgaon
- 30 KM Noida & Greater Noida metro extension expected to be operational by 2017
- A 337 acre, 750 crore Night Safari Project is being developed to promote tourism
- An independent Yamuna Power Corporation Limited will set up a 2,000 MW power plant to meet the rising demand of power in the region
HOW GOVERNMENT POLICIES ARE PUSHING NOIDA FORWARD
Noida already meets 70% parameters for Smart City and is gradually growing into one.
The government has identified 98 locations all over the country as Smart City destinations. Uttar Pradesh does not have a smart city yet and it is a boon for Noida as it already meets more than 70% parameters for a smart city. Corporates are settled in the area and more are moving in from other parts of the country, making it evident that Noida continues to be a preferred destination for MNCs.
INCENTIVES OFFERED BY THE UP GOVERNMENT FOR THE STARTUPS, INCUBATORS AND SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
Investors are now able to put their money at more convenient price points. With the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) in place, capital availability is no longer an issue for the real estate industry. This will speed up the development and create a more compelling catchment for Alphathum.
REAL ESTATE REGULATORY ACT
A much needed amendment in the favor of real estate community as a whole. This is, by far, the most compelling argument for investing in Alphathum. The Bhutani Group is an Old Delhi based company with enough reserves to fund the entire project by itself. The construction will not be delayed due to a gap in funding and on time delivery is all but assured. However, as mandated by RERA, other developers will have a hard time keeping aside 70% of their funds.
- 20 Minutes drive from Ashram Chowk
- Close proximity to the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC), Yamuna Expressway & FNG Expressway
- Located just off the Noida Expressway in Sector 90
- 2 Minutes from Metro Station
- 45 Minutes from upcoming International Airport
- PRIME CATCHMENT AREA
Over 75,000 residential apartments delivered in a km radius
- ALREADY ADVANCED INFRASTRUCTURE
All key infrastructure is already in place in the neighbourhood
- UPCOMING INFOSYS CAMPUS
A new INFOSYS CAMPUS is coming up with a 28.9 acres just adjacent to Alphathum
- GROWING INTO A CORPORATE HUB
Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is already the base for MAJOR CORPORATIONS like Accenture, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Dell, Barclays, Oracle, Samsung, Yes Bank etc.
- FUTURE MEDIA CENTRE
This area is the hub of upcoming FILM CITY II NOIDA
- NOIDA-GREATER NOIDA EXPRESSWAY
This is the lifeline of businesses in Noida and a number of large corporations are shifting base to be located along this nerve center of commerce
- YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY
- YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY
Yamuna Expressway is one of the most commendable routes in the country. The excellent infrastructure on either side of the highway has led to the creation of regional economies that are feeding into the larger ecosystem of the NCR
- FNG CORRIDOR
A corridor connecting the two hotbeds of commercial activity in NCR Gurgaon and Noida, the FNG corridor will add a new energy in the real estate sector and create an unparalleled line of commerce
An office is not just about the right outer surrounding, the environment within which it is located is also of utmost importance. Occupant should have an unparalleled experience within the campus and it has to match, in every regard, the experience he or she has within their working spaces. Alphathum, has brought science to the outdoors and created such smart and unparalleled environments to ensure that the journey of productivity carries on seamlessly.
Great networking s at the core of a good business. At Alphathum, we have made sure that the opportunities to network are as endless as the possibilities to grow. Having the world’s largest infinity rooftop swimming pool, Alphathum is most certain to attract those who enjoy the better life after a fruitful day at work.